School uniform is compulsory and contributes towards a neat and tidy appearance. This is a source of pride and identification and encourages sensible behaviour. Denim jackets or jeans are not allowed under any circumstances. Proper outdoor shoes are to be worn to and from school and during the day. Trainers are to be worn in PE lessons only. No jewellery is allowed. One pair of single studs is permitted when pupils have pierced ears. No make up is allowed, neither is body piercing.
Boys – Light blue shirt (not denim) and white shirt for Sixth Formers; Trousers – Dark/Charcoal grey and black for Sixth Formers
Girls – Light blue blouse (not denim) and white shirt for Sixth Formers; Dark/charcoal grey trousers or dark/charcoal grey straight tailored skirt of reasonable length; Black for Sixth Formers.
Jumper – V-necked navy jumper & School badge; Fine knit V-necked black jumper for Sixth Formers
• Coats for all pupils must be grey, navy or grey and navy (plain with no motifs). Shoes must be black, heels should not exceed 5 cm.
• Sweatshirts and hooded tops will not be allowed.
• All pupils are expected to wear the school tie which will be properly looked after and worn correctly.
• School sweaters (with badge) are compulsory.
• In the summer term navy polo shirts carrying the school badge may be worn.
• All garments should be clearly marked with the owner’s name.
• No eccentric hairstyles or colours will be permitted. Pupils must be clean shaven. Long hair should be tied back for practical lessons.
The above available from: Trutex Mail Order, Clair Adams Schoolwear – Carmarthen/St Clears and Evans and Wilkins, Carmarthen.