We aim to provide a broad, balanced, appropriate and challenging curriculum, with opportunities for all to succeed.
• At Key Stage 3, all pupils pursue a broad curriculum in line with National Curriculum requirements, in both the core and foundation subjects.
• At Key Stage 4, all pupils are taught the core curriculum of English, Mathematics, Science and Welsh. After consultation with pupils and parents in Year Nine, they add four other subjects, from a broad range, suited to their aspirations and interests.
• In the Sixth Form a wide variety of AS, A2 and Vocational courses are available, and students are assisted in their higher education and other post-18 applications.
• Every individual with special needs is monitored and appropriate provision is made available through individual education plans.
• A wide variety of teaching strategies supports pupils to become reflective and independent learners.