We believe that students prosper when given appropriate support.
• There is an induction programme as preparation for Year 7 pupils.
• Progress Reviews are prepared on pupils each year to ensure the fulfilment of their potential.
• All pupils are provided with target grades or levels in each subject and their progress towards this attainment is monitored.
• A pupil mentoring system is in place to provide pupils with support from their peers.
• A clear aim of the school is to provide a warm and caring atmosphere. Form Tutors develop close links with their pupils, and in turn liaise with Heads of School.